This guide is directed to Publishers interested in integrating the Start.io iOS SDK using ironSource as their mediating network.
- The code samples in this document can be copy/pasted into your source code
- Feel free to take a look at our Sample Project to help you during the integration process.
- If you have any questions, contact us here.
Prerequisite for adapter integration:
ironSource is set as your mediation network
The following manual assumes you are already familiar with the ironSource Mediation Network and have already integrated the ironSource SDK into your application with at least one Ad Unit. Otherwise, please start by reading the following articles for a walk-through explanation of what mediation is, how to use the ironSource Mediation UI, and instructions on how to add ironSource mediation code into your app.
You application is defined in your Start.io Account
At this point we assume that you have already added your application to your Start.io account; in case you haven't, please follow the following steps:
- Login into or create your Start.io Publisher's account
- Add your application and get its AppID and Account ID (on the picture below AppID is 210736630 and Account ID is 123456789). You will need it on mediation setup step.
- Download the Start.io In-App SDK, accessible via Resource Center in your account.
For any questions or difficulties during this process, please contact us here.
You have integrated the Start.io In-App SDK well as your desired Ad Formats.
Before you can integrate the mediation adapter, you need to make sure you have integrated the Start.io SDK as well as the Ad Formats you wish to monetize.
In case you haven't, please start from the steps described on the following SDK integration guide
Step 1 - Integrate the Start.io ironSource iOS Mediation Adapter
The easiest way to add adapter to you application is CocoaPods. Just add the following dependency to your Podfile:
If you prefer, you can chose to use this source code from GitHub and add it to your project manually.
- Please use only one of the options mentioned above
Step 2 - Setup ironSource
Register Start.io custom adapter for your ironSource Account
Network key: 15b99c96d:
Enter Account ID, from Start.io portal (in our case 123456789):
Field Ad Tag is mandatory on ironSource, and can be used to manage Line Items, however, if you don't want to use it, you can set value default.
In case you'd like to configure Line Items, please contact your account manager for further instructions.
If you need additional assistance you can take a look on our app example which works with this mediation adapter here.
Use your IronSource App Key with this demo project. Put your value on this line: